LITERAL is defined as…
1. adhering to fact or to the ordinary construction or primary meaning of a term or expression
2. free from exaggeration or embellishment the literal truth
3. characterized by a concern mainly with facts
At Literally Coached by Kerri, I like to “tell it like it is” to my clients. I believe that being truly open and honest with my clients is the only way to help them achieve their goals and dreams. My no nonsense coaching is combined with caring and compassion for my clients and their challenges.
Kerri is a Certified Life Coach who specializes in career coaching for women. My passion and my heart’s mission is to help women find the career of their dreams. You know the saying, “if you can get paid to do the things you love, you’ll never work a day in your life”? Well, that’s what I believe when it comes to our careers.
- Do you feel stuck in your current job?
- Dread to roll out of bed in the morning?
- Hit snooze 5-bazillion times before reluctantly sitting up and getting on with your day?
- Ever hurl your alarm clock across the room?
- Do you wish you could work from home?
- Lessen your total hours of work per week?
- Take your work on the road as you travel for fun?
- Have you been craving a change in your work field?
- Want to change fields? Make a lateral move? Get a promotion?
The best way to find out more information is to schedule a free Discovery Call with Kerri. You can access her calendar here. If you’d rather email Kerri for support, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Why wait another day? Let’s not put off our dreams any longer. Schedule your free consultation today and move forward with our Starter Package. Today is the day!